How to build a winning Unified Commerce strategy
Date: On demand
Time: On demand
Place: Online webinar
International webinar: How to build a winning Unified Commerce strategy
2020 represented a new decade for the digital world, but this has been a particularly challenging year due to the global pandemic. The world economy is under pressure and at the same time we are witnessing a tremendous acceleration in digital commerce.
Together with our friends within the SQLI family we invite you to join us for a webinar full of theories and great international examples which will help you on your Unified Commerce journey, building a winning strategy.
Many of our customers in the retail industry have seen their online sales multiplied since March and are experiencing a growth level they never experienced before.
For many retailers Unified Commerce has become the corner stone of a winning digital strategy in a very complex environment for two reasons:
1 - The customer behavior has changed which makes it more difficult to capture, convert and retain customers both for B2C and B2B organisations
2 – The digital ecosystem in Unified Commerce is increasingly hard to master, making the ROI goal an even greater challenge to meet
The key question is: “How can you build your Unified Commerce strategy to ensure business success for the coming years?”. Our community of Unified Commerce experts would like to invite you to a webinar based on the international success of our Unified Commerce Webinar series and white paper.
Find out how to:
- Understand you customers and the market
- Design your platform to meet marketplace opportunities
- Master your data to spread your products
- Nurture your customers with an omnichannel CRM
- Design the best Customer Experience for every touchpoint
- Leverage killer content to enhance your marketing efforts
- Make your stores ready for omnichannel commerce
- Make your own Unified Commerce business case (best ROI examples)
- Stephen Demange - Consulting Director, Experience Strategy, SQLI
- Bengt Wessborg - Chief Business Officer, Star Republic, SQLI Group
- Fredrik Bergström - Strategy and Business Development, Star Republic, SQLI Group
- Roy Machielsen - Managing Director, Osudio, SQLI Group